Thursday, August 4, 2011

First Tooth!

I once again must apologize for neglecting this blog! I just had to say Sydney is getting her first tooth. I can see it starting to poke up through her little gum. It is hard to believe because Jack was 6 months old with his first and she is only 3-1/2 months old. Life is so much busier with two that it seems time is flying by with Sydney. She's such a sweet little bean. We were calling her mellow but are quickly realizing that isn't the correct word. :) She is very sweet but gets very excited easily and seems to be a little hyper like her brother.
It is amazing how much your heart can grow when you have a second baby. I remember my friend Amy saying you don't love the first any less, you just have more room in your heart to love the second just as much. It's totally true. I was worried about it before Sydney was born but now can say I am so in love with both of our little people!

No comments:

Post a Comment